Tien Len or so called Tien Len Mien Nam, Danh bai tien len mien nam ("Southern Poker") or 52 leaf is a card game very popular in Vietnam.
– The game uses a deck with 52 cards, the lowest card rank is 3, in ascending order of 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A, 2.
– When comparing 4 cards with the same value, Spades(♠) is the weakest card suit, followed by Clubs(♣), Diamond(♦) and Heart(♥).
– The play round is counter-clockwise.
– The person with the 3♠ card can play first in the first game. From the second game onwards the winner of the previous game is played first.
– When a player plays a card/group, the next player has to make a bigger card/group.
– Group that have same card numbers and same values will larger than others if their highest card's suit is stronger.
– After a player played a card, the player who does not catch will lose that round.
– If the player played but no one else catches. This person has the right to fight the next.
# Features :
– No internet connection required.
– Nice interface and easy to use.
– Graphical effects, dynamic sound.